I spent 4 awesome days at Disney World in May. The heat was beyond so que the cute braids to go with each day! These braids are easy to do and can be done on medium to long hair. I have linked products needed as well. Custom made shirts are also a must!
Star Wars Space Buns: Hollywood Studios
- 2 ponytails
- a few bobby pins
- R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo and Texture Spray
- Apply Dry Shampoo all over roots and “shampoo” in.
- Divide hair into 2 sections.
- Start to put your hair into a basic pony tail and on the last wrap around create a half bun.
- Take the end hanging out, wrap around the bun and tuck into the pony tail.
- Pull apart to thicken and enlarge the bun. Use bobby pins to secure.
- Use the force and continue to practice.
Now that you have cute hair, here is the GUIDE on what to drink at Oga’s Cantina!
Safari Braids: Animal Kingdom
- Elastic ponytails
- R+Co Balloon Volume Spray
1. Section you hair down the middle into 2 parts.
2. I applied Balloon Texture spray all over to create volume.
3. The first section is different but the rest is all repetitive. Be sure to pull apart each section to create more volume.
Bubble Braids: Epcot
- Small Ponytails
- Rat tail/back combing comb
- BALLOON texture spray
- Section hair down the middle into 2 parts.
- Take the first section and put in a ponytail.
- I recommended doing 2 as sometimes they break and the whole style will be ruined.
- Take the end of the pony, apply BALLOON and backcomb.
- Add that hair to the next sections and secure with a ponytail.
- I pull apart the “bubble” to make it bigger.
- Continue doing this until you cant add any more hair.
- Once you get to the bottom, continue to backcomb and create a bubble.
I have many other hair tutorials via my Instagram @angelas_atelier.